The 3 simple step process to getting more coaching clients
- They hear about you
- They have an introductory conversation with you
- They hire you
In my video I talk about step number 2 but I skip over step number 1.
Like I said in my video this step can take up a lot of time. But this
first step is very important and many people do not realize all the
different places you can put your ad.
So here is a list of the 7 different places
1) Send to your email list
- This may sound obvious but so many people do not do
this. Your email list already love you and have asked in
one way or another to get emails from you. Offer them
an introductory conversation with you.
2) Facebook, Instagram, twitter…all those online sources
- Send it out 3 times a day for 3 days to get maximum viewing
3) Networking Events
- This is a great way to meet new people and provide your offer.
These people get to see, meet and talk with you.
4) Public Speaking
- If you are able to speak somewhere not only do you have
the credibility of speaking but you have a chance to gain
a lot of new clients.
5) Deal Sites
- Groupon, amazon local and many more.
- This particular one you may need to charge for. Many of
these deal places charge to use them. You can make this
one look fantastic. For instance show your fee of $500 and
let them know you are only charging $19.99 with this deal.
Make this your own.
6) Joint Ventures
- If you do not have a list and know someone who will be
willing to share their list for a price, this is how you do it.
Offer them 50% of your income to use their list. You would
be surprised at who might be willing to do this.
- You can also see if they are willing to coach with you
- This is the only one in this 7 part process that will cost you
money up front. You can put Ads on Facebook, newspapers,
P.S. Just in case you are wondering. Yes, I would love to do an
introductory session with you. You can send me an email or a
message on Facebook. You can also type a comment in my
comment section and I will get back to you.